Monday, April 8, 2013

Timeshare-Answers Fraud



Timeshare-Answers is a professional consumer advocacy company that specializes in fraud within the timeshare industry. We have helped over 15,000 consumers worldwide with timeshare related issues. When it comes to timeshares and fraud we are the most experienced company in the industry. Our company has helped consumers out of more than forty million in contractually obligated debt from timeshare companies that have fraudulently sold timeshares to consumers.

If you believe you are a victim of a timeshare fraud or have questions about your timeshare purchase then you need Timeshare-Answers. Some of the more common examples of fraud or misrepresentation are as follows;

   I was shown hand-written charts or diagrams to support false rental increases, low maintenance fees, future value, etc.
   I was told that the resort or representatives of the resort would sell previously owned timeshares on my behalf.
   I never received a fully executed copy of my contract at the time of purchase
   I was told that I could use my points to purchase airfare, cruises, car rentals, and other amenities.
   I was told that I would be assigned a personal account manager-coordinator who turned out to never be available.
   I was told that I had to buy more points because the weeks system was converting to points and my weeks would now be useless.
   I was told that I had missed out on a special offer that had been extended to all owners.
   I was told that I could write off the timeshare interest or the timeshare itself on my taxes.
   I was told that I could refinance my timeshare with my personal bank and get a lower interest rate.
   I was told that I could earn a living using the resort’s rental program.
If you have questions or any of these examples happened to you call Timeshare-Answers for a free consultation Today 1-888-722-2648.

No comments:

Post a Comment